Does becoming a healthy 200-year-old sound impossible to you? Then keep reading and join us in our journey to becoming healthy 200-year-olds!
Medicine and (bio)technology are advancing rapidly. As a result, there is every reason to believe we may get to live much longer than 120 years. Even if you think you have at most 20 years ahead of you, you may actually be able to become a healthy 200-year-old!
How to become a healthy 200-year-old
The main challenges to becoming a healthy 200-year-old are:
- staying alive until anti-aging treatments arrive and
- separating the treatments that actually work from the ones that don’t deliver on their promises.
We meet those challenges by explaining what you can do right now to grow old as healthily as possible and by investigating anti-aging treatments as they become available.
The main areas of this site are:
- The causes of aging, where it is explained what aging is and what can be done about it,
- Things you can do right know, which describes the top things you can start doing right now to live a longer, healthier, happier life,
- Available rejuvenation treatments which describes the treatments currently available and
- The future where the various approaches to end aging that are currently being investigated are described, limited to those we believe are most likely to yield results, with a focus on those we expect to become available soon.